Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wiztecy gone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh No

as @roadrunner2013 said...
@Wiztecy, I'm quite sure you won't be able to stay away completely from reading us as this is kind of a drug once we're so invested... and you obviously were.
Do consider coming back. Either way, thanks for your time invested in this forum!

I am sure if we were all sitting around a bar, rather than sitting alone in front of PC, forums would be A LOT more civilised... goes for all forums - somehow the anonymity of the internet with its 'handles' rather than real names, brings out some dark sides. I for 1 have regretted some statements .. anyone whiter than white ?

Just read a post by wiztecy looks like his account is closed :(

Wiztecy if you read this I hope you reconsider, I found your posts very knowledgeable!

He apparently got upset about something and insisted his accounts be closed.

Doug (the mod) explains at the end of the new brake rotors thread.

I'm not sure what to make of it really. Wiztecy was upset, but Doug's explanation and actions don't seem out of line either.

Very very unfortunate, as I liked wiztecy. If what Doug says is true (and I can't see why it would not be), Doug had no choice.

T

Oh No

as @roadrunner2013 said...
@Wiztecy, I'm quite sure you won't be able to stay away completely from reading us as this is kind of a drug once we're so invested... and you obviously were.
Do consider coming back. Either way, thanks for your time invested in this forum!

I am sure if we were all sitting around a bar, rather than sitting alone in front of PC, forums would be A LOT more civilised... goes for all forums - somehow the anonymity of the internet with its 'handles' rather than real names, brings out some dark sides. I for 1 have regretted some statements .. anyone whiter than white ?

This is the same way that I feel about traffic - the relative anonymity really shows what people are made of, and it often ain't that great!