Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Places to take roadtrip in March that would be warm?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're starting to plan some roadtrips for this summer, and I was wondering if anyone thought a trip the middle of March (daughter's preschool spring break) might be doable? We're in Denver so we were thinking we'd have to pretty much head south. Maybe Grand Canyon. Any ideas?

We're starting to plan some roadtrips for this summer, and I was wondering if anyone thought a trip the middle of March (daughter's preschool spring break) might be doable? We're in Denver so we were thinking we'd have to pretty much head south. Maybe Grand Canyon. Any ideas?

The Grand Canyon is not that warm in March, but nice. See my March trip description from last year at Colorado to California and Back Again Using Superchargers and Destination Charging. With so many more Superchargers this year, such a trip would be a lot easier.

For warmth consider Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Tucson. An Arizona Spring Break trip in a Tesla from Colorado would be great.

Have fun!