Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 40 1-Owner AZ Car LOW PRICE Tesla LOOK! - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S 40 1-Owner AZ Car LOW PRICE Tesla LOOK!

1-Owner Scottsdale, AZ Car - Only 13,120 Original Miles - Clean Carfax and Autocheck Reports

Under Full Factory Warranty

Here is a beautiful and very rare 2013 Tesla Model S 40 loaded with all the best options and in excellent condition. This 1-owner local Scottsdale, AZ car is very clean inside and out and is well cared for. This Tesla has thousands in upgraded factory options and is finished in a beautiful color combination of Red Multi-Coat over Tan leather. This Tesla Model S features tech package, 40 kWh battery, smart air suspension, navigation, back up camera, bluetooth, ipod connect, heats seats, dual power seats, full leather, and much more. This Tesla has the 40 kWh battery optioned and was only offered for the 2013 model year, this car has a 60 kWh battery in it right now that is electronically limited to 40 kWh you can have Tesla upgrade it to 60 kWh for an additional fee. Here is your chance to own a beautiful Tesla Model S at a huge discount and a fraction of what they sell new for. This car needs nothing and is ready to drive and enjoy. Call now to buy it now or make offer on the Telsa you have always wanted! Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880.

List Date: 2/23/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla Model S 40 1-Owner AZ Car LOW PRICE Tesla LOOK!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

dfNGg2SeqkxF.JPG
snSFaZQTvadq.JPG
wmXxe6DhU36P.JPG
znkfXPP3VRkH.JPG
fCt127nQXjeC.JPG
1zK0yKp5EMRA.JPG
puAtyEvzQR0T.JPG
1hHg4vVNSjVn.JPG
ZwM4HhwsnpD5.JPG
XVjY0vEuUuVr.JPG
vcnPFhFZRycB.JPG
ydB4YYRPrNq1.JPG
BgRHStsJ3ua6.JPG
XsETDkSTnS5M.JPG
Cuq3tQTKmqfW.JPG
dVjUmGxu3J3t.JPG
SMjyN6C8mAmA.JPG
CcnJXzyZyPKD.JPG
dDGBRs6DJHBa.JPG
CSKw2eAhFNQr.JPG
CAgDARfxTkU6.JPG
xzwUZCT7nJup.JPG
3TsS3kT2VnRz.JPG

You say that it includes the Tech Package and that the car has Navigation, but the picture of the center screen shows a "Map" button and no Home Link button, which would indicate that it does not have Navigation nor Tech.

Funny - I was just searching the morning to see if there were 40kwh models still available for a bargain.

The photos are great but I feel like this is overpriced - I could get a new 60kwh for just a bit more with tax credits. There's also used 60kwh models going for less from private party, not to mention what you could get from Tesla's own loaner inventory.

The car does have navigation and homelink.

For HomeLink, there needs to be a little house icon on the top row of the screen. Also, the "Map" button needs to say "Nav" instead. All cars come with maps, but Nav allows you to specify a destination for travel and an additional window appears to the left of the speedometer. There should be an extra cost line item on the window sticker for the Tech Package. You may also want to include a screenshot of the Controls screen to show the air suspension adjustments.

here is pic of screen
IMG_6307P10643.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Funny - I was just searching the morning to see if there were 40kwh models still available for a bargain.

The photos are great but I feel like this is overpriced - I could get a new 60kwh for just a bit more with tax credits. There's also used 60kwh models going for less from private party, not to mention what you could get from Tesla's own loaner inventory.

Feel free to make and offer if you are serious about buying. Call me at 480-205-5880

I had an idea in the back of my mind to someday picking up a second model S. Since we have an S85, the second model S could be a 40. The original promise of Tesla was that you could buy a model S for under $50K with the tax rebate--of course it would have not options at that price. This car has a few options, but the asking price may be as high or higher than the original sticker price. This price seems too high to me.

For HomeLink, there needs to be a little house icon on the top row of the screen. Also, the "Map" button needs to say "Nav" instead. All cars come with maps, but Nav allows you to specify a destination for travel and an additional window appears to the left of the speedometer. There should be an extra cost line item on the window sticker for the Tech Package. You may also want to include a screenshot of the Controls screen to show the air suspension adjustments.

This is correct. I'm wondering if OP was thinking just the presence of maps constitutes "navigation" and maybe has homelink from third-party? Either way, yes from the pictures it does seem to be lacking the tech package.

here is pic of screen
View attachment 73040

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to make and offer if you are serious about buying. Call me at 480-205-5880

That pic shows the Active Air Suspension screen. As ARAXARA was posting the screen does NOT appear to have TECH. If you want, see if the car handles present automatically when you approach the car, also if you press the rear button on the FOB the rear hatch should raise electrically, you will not have to raise it with your hands. But it appear NOT to have tech. That is not the real issue, if you just check this site, you will find 60s for this price or less. THis car is real nice, and you will find interested buyers, however it is a bit high considering one will need to pay TESLA $10k to upgrade to a 60 and even then it may not be able to be SUPERCHARGER enabled.

Black trim near the fog lights and under the rear fascia indicates no Tech Package. It's a beautiful car, however, I have to agree with others it is a bit above market value at this time. Either way I wish you the best with your sale of a beautiful Model S!