Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Green Roadster 55 for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, I did a Make Offer of $40k and it did not instant-decline me! A day later the seller manually declines me, so I had to make another offer... $38k :wink:
I noticed he's selling a ton of other cars ranging from high end (Audi R8) down to low end (Corolla).

FYI, I did a Make Offer of $40k and it did not instant-decline me! A day later the seller manually declines me, so I had to make another offer... $38k :wink:
I noticed he's selling a ton of other cars ranging from high end (Audi R8) down to low end (Corolla).
Seriously? Why would you bother doing that. With the HPC and battery replacement warranty, that car is worth the $62k asking price.

He put up a "Make Offer", so why not? If it was such a great deal, it would've been gone by now.

Why not? Because it's an obvious lowball offer and that can be insulting - and this is probably not the best place to advertise a lowball offer on a Roadster.

It is, indeed, a very fair price - especially with the battery replacement agreement. A Signature is also more likely to have some extra collector's value someday. The buyer's marker for a Roadster is not exactly a large one, but when a serious buyer comes along, the value of this car will be evident.

You don't seem like a serious buyer, but if you are, you should consider a reasonable offer and not waste anyone's time.

Warranties can be transferred. When I sold my 1.5 I was able to pass the ESA to the new owner. Still I don't see anything about there being a battery warranty. In any event PLEASE KEEP THIS FRIENDLY:) No need to argue. If the buyer is serious or not he has the right to low ball if he likes. I agree and doubt that there is a reason for him/her to accept below market for such a beautiful, unique and FAST auto.

Oh man! If I hadn't bought #265, Bill would already have my deposit. That is one beautiful car, and that price is incredible. Bill's pictures of him driving it to Yosemite were a lot of the inspiration for me to buy one. Do you mind if I share the link to those pictures, Bill?