Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla S 85 kWh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla S 85 kWh

2013 Tesla S 85 kWh with many options included: grey metallic paint, all glass panoramic roof, black nappa leather interior, obeche wood matte decor, tech package, sound studio package, active air suspension, rear facing child seats for maximum of 7 passengers total (fold away when not in use), and supercharger hardware. 36,500 miles (mostly highway commute). I'm taking delivery of an 85D in mid March and hope to sell this one by then. Of course it includes the 8 year unlimited mileage warrantee on the battery and drive train with about 6 years remaining.

List Date: 2/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla S 85 kWh
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $68,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

wKpdt6GPkQ1u.jpg
1Pmx2g4276pr.jpg
QE3KExrXD8C7.jpg
sv12wWjDjxVy.jpg
MsFHwtnsQKzT.jpg

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Tesla S 85 kWh

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

The vehicle is optioned almost exactly how I would want and looks very nice. Sadly, I'm not in the market until the end of March (multiple trips for work starting tomorrow), so I can't make an offer on it right now. I wish you luck in selling it. If it is, by chance, still available when I get back in March, I'll definitely reach out to you about it. Good luck and congrats on the 85D!

I think you have a great car and price. I just purchase my second TESLA used and am very happy with it. If I was in the market, I would be interested in the 90% charge because of the time and mileage. I am sure it is still up there but one objection or concern people may have buying a used TESLA is the battery capacity and condition. My MS 60 has 45k miles and still charges 90% to 178 just 2 miles under the new number. So you may want to post a picture of the 90% and maybe even the 100% charge capacity and RR. Hope this is helpful.

I checked out the estimated range for 90% charge and it is 229 miles (was 232 when new) and the 100% charge range is 261 miles (was 265 when new). I was hoping to post photos to show this but for some reason I can't edit the ad at the moment. Thanks again Mnlevin for the suggestion.