Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DC Area Owner Facebook Group?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not that I am aware of. Carolinas have one though.
I think most of us are on here, and Lanny actually created a lot of community with EV group meetups.
Our next major event is the RIR EV event in March, then Reach the Beach in April. I met a lot of Tesla owners at Cars'n'Coffee events, but temps are inhospitable right now. This might be a good excuse for a social meetup though... :) where in the DMV is your friend exactly?

Does this group exist? Trying to get a potential buyer more information in the area especially to see the meet-ups etc. Thanks.

There's not a Facebook Group but there is a "DC Tesla Owners" Google+ group with about 65 members. Of course, there is a DC group here on TMC.

The community is kind of loose and there are many Tesla owners who don't know other owners in their area. This came to light as we were trying to find Maryland Tesla owners to come to Annapolis for a committee hearing earlier this week.

Lanny

Do we really need another FB group? Perhaps we can just change the existing (and larger) Model S group to Tesla?

Is there already a DC specific group? If so I was unaware of it.

I find the regional ones much more helpful than the national groups. They tend to be much more active, less spammy and more about your local area. Plus they can help facilitate meet-ups, etc.