Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Moderation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Floridians,

I'm posting because there's a few folks who pop in and out here without necessarily seeing everything else going on...

After 3 years doing this job, I'm taking an extended break from TMC and handing in my moderator badge.

Florida is one of those corners of my moderating responsibilities that was always one of the easiest to keep an eye on; Florida folks are just easy-going and friendly....I'm sure it has something to do with the weather! :cool:

Doug will announce the new mod in due course, but just PM him if anything urgent crops up in the meantime.

This change should also free a little more time for me to attend an FTE meet-up here and there. I look forward to catching up with some of you again at some pleasant restaurant or supercharger opening.:smile:

All the best,

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

You are going to be a hard act to follow, but fortunately for me, as you point out, moderating just the Florida sub-forum should be fairly easy.

Thanks for all of the contributions that you have made to make TMC a world class forum.

From a purely selfish perspective, there's a silver lining in this in that more of our Florida Tesla Enthusiasts families may get an opportunity to meet you.

Regards,

Larry