Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Howdy From Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Beryl

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2015
South of Houston
Thank you for a forum with a wealth of information about an exciting product.

I've been following, lusting for, and investing in Tesla for quite a while and decided to commit to a model this month. I will make it official this week after an event in Houston. It will most likely be the Model X.

Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to meet other Tesla enthusiasts in the Houston area. I am in Missouri City.

Thank you for a forum with a wealth of information about an exciting product.

I've been following, lusting for, and investing in Tesla for quite a while and decided to commit to a model this month. I will make it official this week after an event in Houston. It will most likely be the Model X.

Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to meet other Tesla enthusiasts in the Houston area. I am in Missouri City.
I used to live in Missouri City--just off Fondren. I thought about waiting for the Model X but just could not stand the anticipation. I have owned my S for a little over a year and have 34,000 miles on Ms. Blitz. Would not trade that time for anything. Welcome to the forum and make yourself at home.