Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Meetup group for Seattle Area Tesla owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

xytor

Roadster #221
Jan 13, 2015
Seattle
Hi all,

Ever since I got my Roadster a short while ago, I've wanted to connect with other owners and fans of Tesla to share the awesomeness of these cars, and the vision of the company. But the tools here on TMC for organizing and communicating events are a bit lacking. The Seattle and PNW groups seem dead to me, though I know there are lots of happy owners here.

So I've created a Meetup.com group for Tesla fans in the greater Seattle area. It's completely free for anybody that wants to join. I'm hoping to have fairly frequent events where we get to get together and share our enjoyment of our Tesla cars.

Here is the link:

http://www.meetup.com/Tesla-Owners-and-Enthusiasts-of-Greater-Seattle

I'm hoping this will facilitate better communication and enable us to meet up more frequently.

Once you're signed up and join this group, you don't have to visit the site to check for upcoming events. If your email preferences are set up properly, you'll get meeting invites right in your email.

Thanks for your time!

xytor did ask about other resources before creating the Meetup group. Fortunately once you sign up for the Meetup group, you don't have to check it - it will push to you. You can still check other resources (Facebook group, tomsax's email lists, TMC local group, etc) and in fact I think the idea is that xytor will post a notice about meetings to those resources that will have a link to meetup. This way people can still use whatever they like and find out about the meeting...but it's just one link and then the rest of the event management is on a site dedicated to that sort of work. I haven't used Meetup before, but it sounds like a good plan.