Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time to go

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well folks,

As the Germans say “Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei” but it's probably funnier in German than in English. After 3 years of duty it’s time for me to take off my moderator badge and relinquish the magic powers. I’m taking a looooong break although I might pop in from time to time and post as an ordinary member (especially when I get my Model X).

TMC is a lot of fun, I’ve made some very good friends (some of us are even in business together now), I’ve learned a great deal, and shared a lot of LOLs! As a moderator I’ve moved a lot of stuff, banished a few posts, merged a lot of threads and helped keep some order. Sometimes these things were a judgment call so I apologize for the mistakes and hope there weren’t too many of them.

There’s usually half the crowd at any game who think the referees got the call wrong so….

Please be nice with each other and if you can’t, then let the mods do their job and be nice to them!

All the best,

NigelM

Thanks for all the level headed help you have done keeping the forum under control all this time. Your contributions will definitely be missed going forward.

(But does MI6 ever let their agents really go? Bwahaha... )

I'm sorry to see you go but wish you all the best in whatever endeavours you pursue. Take care!

PS. I translated that German saying and it made me laugh... :) But now every time I look at a sausage at Octoberfest I'll be reminded of you. Wait, that didn't sound right!.... haha!

I'm sorry to see you go but wish you all the best in whatever endeavours you pursue. Take care!

PS. I translated that German saying and it made me laugh... :) But now every time I look at a sausage at Octoberfest I'll be reminded of you. Wait, that didn't sound right!.... haha!

Was this the translation you got.... "Everything has an end , only the sausage has two"?

Nigel, enjoy your new ride.