Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ford mondeo copying S design

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it's the chrome around the windows that's very model s esq...biggest difference is that tiny engine :).
there are quite a few cars that I've seen recently and from the back or side from a distance thought it was a model s. Acura has a new car out that reminds me of the model s.

The chrome around the doors is standard across most luxury brands. Cars today seem to all kind of look the same. Seems to me that the model S took some queues from the Aston Martin...

Henrik Fisker and Chris Porritt who both worked and designed cars for Aston Martin helped with the initial design of the Model S :wink:

It's been rumored that Ford would start selling the Fusion Energi as a Mondeo in Europe. Recently they put the C-Max Energi on the Ford Netherlands web site as a "C-MAX Plug-In Hybride".
I wouldn't be surprised. The Fusion is currently one of the best cars coming out of Detroit, and the Energi is a particularly good hybrid. It makes sense to spread a successful vehicle as far as possible.