Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Next OC Tesla Meet - Casual in our "Usual" spot - February 22, 2015 - 10am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
Sorry about January folks...

I've been on trips in January and Mark's been out February. We're discussing another "out of OC" roadtrip for folks for one of the upcoming meet-up. Some ideas have been the Petersen Museum, Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, and open for more discussions.

In the meantime, a quick, casual, Portola Coffee Lab (at the South Coast Collection, Costa Mesa) meet will be good to catch up with folks and just grab some casual coffee... Hopefully some folks can come by with some new customizations and show off their P85D or two...

So, let's meet at our usual place for coffee and/or gelato at the OC Mart/Portola Coffee Lab (at the South Coast Collection, Costa Mesa) on Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 10am. We'll park near the Surfas Cullinary District shop, by where the Farmers' Market does their thing on Saturdays. Hopefully in a neat row. We can hang out by the cars and take pictures first, then move into to get coffee or gelato and chat by the couches inside if they are not taken.

Google Map is here.

As a backup, IN CASE the Farmers' Market decided to move to Sundays (like what happened in November), our backup location will be at the corner of the center behind Stark Home (corner of Hyland Avenue and the entrance to the 405 North)... But hopefully, our usual spots near Surfas/Farmers' Market is available.

Please respond in this post or email (for those that are already on the email list and have my gmail) or PM to me.

Thanks,

AEdennis

Sorry I'm gonna miss it as I am off in west palm beach for a family medical issue. I think Anna may swing by. Have fun!

Hope that things are better with the family medical issue.

Thanks for those that brought their P85Ds and to Mercedes and Terry for bringing their "Tesla powered" Mercedes Benz Electric B Class.

Thanks to the RPM Tesla guys for bringing their tricked out D to the event as well.

It was great to meet-up with you folks... Looks like a Roadtrip or two in our future is the desire... We'll get that planned on "sunnier" weather than we had this weekend. Thanks to

In the meantime, I posted the pictures on the group's page.