Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Wheels and Tires ** $999 INCLUDING SHIPPING + Paypal Fee **

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19" Wheels and Tires ** $999 INCLUDING SHIPPING + Paypal Fee **

One set of 4 Tesla , 19" Wheels, Silver, Original Design.
4 Center Caps
4 Tires
(TMPS not included)

HOW:
The condition of the wheels are just used. I'm not gonna try to blow smoke up your a$$. They are the original wheels that came with the car, and they've been used. Not abused, but they are certainly not glimmering like new. They have a little bit of curb rash on a couple of spots. Overall, if you shine them up real good, they look very nice, presentable, and you'd never think they were not new. But they are definitely not coming from a warehouse, or storage. These are the wheels that were on my own car last week, until I upgraded to the 21".

The caps are fine.

The tires. Well, at first I wasn't going to include them, but you have nothing to lose other than a couple of dollars extra for shipping.
2 tires, the front ones, are old. Used up. I think they were the ones that came with the car when first bought. They have, I believe, about 3/32 left of tread in them.
I'm NOT including the cost of these tires at all. I'm pretty much just giving them to you for free.
UNLESS you don't want to pay the extra for shipping, in which case, I will take them off the wheels before shipping, and just throw them away.

The 2 back tires are ALMOST brand new. I JUST bought them about 3 weeks ago. So, they have less than 500 miles on them.

I think they were $189 a pop.
They ARE the same kind that Tesla uses, and the same kind that are in the front.

The wheels, brand new, are $2500 with the Winter Pirelli Tires.
So, I'm not going to insult your intelligence. Each wheel and tire comes down to $625 a pop. Given the condition of the Wheels, and the fact that two tires are really old, I will take this down to a whopping reduction.

If you DON'T want the 2 old tires, say so.
**Sensors NOT included.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

I'm VERY lenient on the price, if you make a good offer, I'll seriously consider it.
-Ronnie

List Date: 2/16/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 19" Wheels and Tires ** $999 INCLUDING SHIPPING + Paypal Fee **
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $999.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

tkgT5GX6zu4T.JPG
eJm4uQK8Pevr.JPG
1CCaFattu6Mz.JPG
nQeZBG87Ugda.JPG
r0g8MvMWVbp6.JPG
SPx6bagJxjwq.JPG
shdjrs6rQAJJ.JPG