Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S 85 KW Black - Eastcoast/DC area. Priced Reduced to $77k - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S 85 KW Black - Eastcoast/DC area. Priced Reduced to $77k

2014 Tesla Model S 85 kWh Black with 11,000 miles

Options:
Technology Package
Panoramic Sunroof
Tan Nappa Leather
Parking Sensors
19" Michelin Tire Upgrade
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor
Trunk Parcel Shelf
Tesla rear cup holders

Delivery date: April 2014. Supercharger Enabled with 8 year battery warranty included! Maintenance is up to date with recent tire rotation by Tesla. Like new condition, always garage stored, no accidents. Just professionally waxed and detailed, ready to sell. I am buying a P85D. Serious buyers, call Jay at 540-246-3233 or email [email protected]

List Date: 2/16/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla Model S 85 KW Black - Eastcoast/DC area. Priced Reduced to $77k
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

tJrHb448sRt3.jpg
Z2pw5ujwC3BQ.jpg
5bxxFsFsZyH3.jpg
JxZT5w220nK4.jpg
CrGR4kReWrUG.jpg
nDqpDbfbM7rg.jpg
3N3CdC8xEFeJ.jpg
22VJHbbnnbPX.jpg

Jay, would like to connect with you regarding the vehicle and setting up a time to come view it. Also, what are the details desired for transfer and payment? Please get back to me on these details, as I have also emailed you directly with my work email included.

Thank you you for your time and I expecting your reply.

Steven,
For transfer and payment would prefer NOT to get paid via Paypal, eats up a couple grand in commission fees. Smaller paypal deposit of $500 is fine to hold the car then remaining with bank issued cashiers check which I believe is the standard for car sales. Open to other reasonable arrangements. I replied to your email with my contact info.
Best,
Jay

Hi Janish, thanks for the post about your car. Seems like it was very well taken care of based on the pictures. I'd love to come by and check it out for a closer look and if everything checks out I'd like to discuss how you would like to proceed. Let me know. Feel free to PM me. I'm in the DMV area. Thanks!