Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tucson and SE Arizona Tesla owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ahm

Nov 11, 2013
Hi,

I'm the organizer of a group of about 25 Model S' in Tucson and SE AZ who meet almost every month. If you would like to join us or be kept up to date on happenings please PM me with your contact information and I will add you to our list.

Our next gathering will be Sunday March 1st 2:00 pm at the NW Beyond Bread 421 W Ina Road (SE Corner of Ina and Oracle).

All the best,
Andy

For April I’d like to try something different and meet in the early evening. Please join us on Saturday April 18th at Poppy Kitchen on their lower patio (we’ll be outside) at 6:00 pm. RSVP if you will be attending by April 15th.

Poppy Kitchen is located at the Westin La Paloma 3370 E. Sunrise Drive. You may recall the Westin installed two destination HPWC last year. I’ll be letting the restaurant and the resort know we (Tesla owners) are coming as a show of support and thank you for their participation in the destination charging program.

I hope to see you there,

Andy

Last edited:
I was unable to attend :-( How did it go? Are we meeting in May?

In June I hope to be able to give a trip report driving through Utah to the Grand Tetons, through Yellowstone to Montana, then over to the coast and using CHAdeMO through SW Oregon on the way back to Tucson.

For May we’ll be meeting at Dry River Company. We were here in January. The restaurant is at 800 N Kolb Road 85710. Please let me know if you will be joining us and how many in your group by Friday the 22nd.