Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuneIn Radio refresh podcast shows you follow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
new here, having the exact same complaints. surprising that this function was not built-in. even more surprising that this thread started over a year ago and the issues still stands. unless i am missing something.

I have been listening to TNT from TWIT since I got my car. I had to create a TuneIn account to set it up as a favorite. Each morning I get in my car I have do these two simple steps. I have to go to apps, click log OUT and then log IN to see that days podcast. You don't have to literally "reset" anything, just log out and in. Same thing for playlists and "my music" on my Slacker account. Any changes I make on my phone or a computer, I have to do the same for Slacker to see them.

I have been listening to TNT from TWIT since I got my car. I had to create a TuneIn account to set it up as a favorite. Each morning I get in my car I have do these two simple steps. I have to go to apps, click log OUT and then log IN to see that days podcast. You don't have to literally "reset" anything, just log out and in. Same thing for playlists and "my music" on my Slacker account. Any changes I make on my phone or a computer, I have to do the same for Slacker to see them.
OMG that works! Now I don't have to reset my screen to get the latest podcasts. Well spotted.