Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the best hiding spot in the car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was wondering if people had any favorite hiding spots in the car, to put emergency cash/buried treasure maps/other hidden items, etc

Yes, there's the glove box, the frunk and the rear trunk well. Anyone got any ideas that are more creative?

"Kangaroo" pouch on the front seat holds/hides my charging network cards. There are a few cutouts in the carpet/lining above and behind the rear wheel arches in the trunk that might work for hiding things. One has high voltage wiring/junction so maybe not that one.

frunk but under the carpet piece above the 'microwave area'
it is a smallish piece of stiff carpet held on by velcro. could put cash under there!

if you have no center console or yacht floor, I think the little carpet strip in the middle can be pulled up too(not 100% sure if it is velcroed or just double stick taped)

actually I can come up with at least 10 of these spots...you'll never find my cash!

Last edited:
I was thinking a good spot might be somewhere along the edge of the rear pano roof, since it doesn't move and there seems to be some room up there...

Too bad the textile seats don't have that cool front pocket, I would totally use it on a daily basis.

Some great suggestions in this thread!