Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 tesla model s performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 TESLA MODEL S PERFORMANCE

The only TELSA S Performance in for sale in San Antonio Tx. Only 7,000 miles.
YOU MUST Call or text William Franklin 210-279-2949 To make an appointment to test Drive. Jordan Motorcars

What sets the Model S apart from every other electric car on the market is that it matches or betters its gas-powered rivals in terms of performance, technology and value while requiring little compromise in terms of driving range. In addition to a spacious and forward-thinking interior, the Model S can sprint from zero-to-60 mph in a supercar-like 3.2 seconds and travel up to 265 miles on a single battery charge. And it accomplishes those feats while costing no more than a comparable fossil fuel-powered premium sedan. 19 inch wheels sit at all four corners, giving the Model S Performance, a truly planted appearance.

All trims are fitted as standard with a 17-inch touchscreen infotainment display, automatic climate control, heated and power-adjustable front seats, a seven-speaker AM/FM/CD sound system with HD radio and two USB inputs, Bluetooth smartphone connectivity with audio streaming, a rearview camera, WiFi connectivity and 19-inch wheels.

This Model S Performance, adds the 85 kWh battery, as well as a high performance drive inverter, carbon fiber exterior accents and the Supercharger Enabled package.

Twin Chargers

The High Power Home Charging Package adds twin onboard charges, effectively halving charging time. Offered exclusively for the 85-kWh model, the Performance Package.

The Tech Package nets navigation functionality, LED dayime running lights, LED cornering lights, a proximity key, a power liftgate, memory seats, mirrors and driver profile, lighted door handles, power folding, heated and electrochromatic mirrors, and GPS enable Homelink universal garage door opener

Call or Text William Franklin 210-279-4949

List Date: 2/13/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 TESLA MODEL S PERFORMANCE
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $89,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

EuuAX7We2uEK.JPG
1Y560DRkakUn.JPG
5RgDp44R50ez.JPG
W1veZnCD8sYd.JPG
t8pSFkFZYtkg.JPG
VGzXkeK6VqFZ.JPG
6FGeK1FF0k32.JPG
dRGMMfduPwz1.JPG
vuCKwk4Skrwq.JPG
T1B3ZsUJjvaY.JPG
8SJYrKbrWak1.JPG
rHuFGBWhwUk0.JPG

2013 TESLA MODEL S PERFORMANCE

What sets the Model S apart from every other electric car on the market is that it matches or betters its gas-powered rivals in terms of performance, technology and value while requiring little compromise in terms of driving range. In addition to a spacious and forward-thinking interior, the Model S can sprint from zero-to-60 mph in a supercar-like 3.2 seconds and travel up to 265 miles on a single battery charge. And it accomplishes those feats while costing no more than a comparable fossil fuel-powered premium sedan. 19 inch wheels sit at all four corners, giving the Model S Performance, a truly planted appearance.

That's the stats for a P85D, but this looks like a P85, so you'll have to scale that back a bit... 4.4 IIRC.

Only 2013 Tesla Model S P85 available for sale in San Antonio. Home of the 5 Time NBA Champs. We are Jordan Motorcars(Jordan Ford). Top shape, Very low miles. Like New. You don't have to travel to Austin, Houston or Dallas to not get one. You don't have to Ebay it or Craig it. You don't have to send your money though wire traps. Pay agents(Pay Pal).

You can drive it, touch it, feel it and smell it! No hassle. No haggle. Buy it local. Pay for it local. We will finance it. Text or call William Franklin For appointment 210-279-4949. Jordan Motorcars South Texas 1# Auto Toy Store.

Need to drop the price by at least 10k.

Keep depreciation value in mind also, every day its worth less. Don't waste your time trying to sell this for 89k, it's not gonna happen.

Okay I got you. I am reducing the price to $84,950. William Franklin 210-279-4949 Jordan Motorcars.

Need to drop the price by at least 10k. Keep depreciation value in mind also, every day its worth less. Don't waste your time trying to sell this for 89k, it's not gonna happen.

I'll just go ahead and say that if you drop $10k from $84,950 to $74,950, I'll go ahead and state that I will buy the car immediately. Chances are, others on here would say the same. I am at least in the market for one at the moment!

Market value 2013 Model S P85

I'll just go ahead and say that if you drop $10k from $84,950 to $74,950, I'll go ahead and state that I will buy the car immediately. Chances are, others on here would say the same. I am at least in the market for one at the moment!

Thanks for replying... So I know that the market is above $74,950 and below $84,950. Mileage affect cost more than age. Mine only has 7,000 miles. regards William Franklin

Perhaps but autopilot and dual motors may have changed that view in that people would likely take higher mileage for those over lower mileage older cars without. But that is a beauty and it looks like you have it narrowed down to right price range.

To me, that is exactly how I view it. If it is pre-autopilot, then I only car that it is still within the original warranty mileage (so I can buy a the +4 extended warranty) and thus, a close match to my desired options and pricing are all that really matter to me. 9k miles vs. 36k miles makes no difference to me.

You have a nice car but is likely depreciating by about $1,500 a month. You might want to try getting mid to late 70s while you still can... I'm not saying anything others have not already told you... Good luck with the sale of your car.

You have a nice car but is likely depreciating by about $1,500 a month. You might want to try getting mid to late 70s while you still can... I'm not saying anything others have not already told you... Good luck with the sale of your car.

Thank you ...In forty years, the Tesla will be just like the Cobra...worth millions to who ever has one stored in their garage. You better buy an Apple watch.

Everyone here is trying to get you to the right numbers. I have refrained from chiming in but it has to be said. THey are all right. Your car will sell for $76000 or less. I know for a fact, that at least 3 cars like this but with 21" wheels, ($4500 option) sold for between $75500 and $79000 last November. You do have the miles going for you but those cars had between 12k-17k which in the scope of things is not a real difference. On the plus side you should mention what looks like a Center Console worth about $550 but the Obeche trim is a distraction for a P85. I know there are buyers out there, but you need to understand they will not overpay.

Good morning all. I did a little research. Cargurus a national listing service has 52 2013 Tesla Model S Performance for sale. Lowest being $79,800 and highest $95,000.

At $83,950 with 7,200 miles they rated my car as a "Good Deal", $4114 below average recent sales. Price is not everything. Service before and after the sale is a major factor. We will not run away from you after the sale. You got a problem it is both of our problem. You want to buy a car like this from someone you can trust.
"It is especially a great buy for a local buyer. Only 2013 Tesla Model S P85 available for sale in San Antonio by a dealership. We are Jordan Motorcars(Jordan Ford). This car is in top shape, very low miles. Like New. You don't have to travel to Austin, Houston or Dallas to not get one. You don't have to Ebay it or Craiglist it. You don't have to send your money though wire traps. Pay agents(Pay Pal).

You can drive it, touch it, feel it and smell it! No hassle. No haggle. Buy it local. Pay for it local. We will finance it. Text or call William Franklin For appointment 210-279-4949. Jordan Motorcars South Texas 1# Auto Toy Store. "

Those are asking prices and some will never get anywhere near the asking prices. If you want a more realistic overview of current pricing and what they are selling for look at the completed listings on eBay. The longer you sit on that car the harder it will be to get a decent price as more vehicles will come on the market. As others have advised you, you will likely sell your car if it is priced mid to late 70s.

Actual sold prices on eBay listings:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks...200&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=Tesla+Model+S&_vxp=mtr

Here's a P85 with fewer miles than your car that sold for $74,300:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Tesla-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557