Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Palm Beach, FL (SC, closed)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had Tesla West Palm Beach do service on my headlights and noticed they building 8superchargers inside the gates of the Tesla Service Center at
  1. 4651 Dyer Boulevard, Riviera Beach, FL 33407

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are photos. Tesla service said they have working on it for a while. But it looks like they are almost finished.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wow. This one came out of nowhere. I had my car serviced there a few months ago. Any SC is great to see, but there is nothing around this location.

Three superchargers within 81 miles. At least, the permitting was probably easy compared to Plantation!

I am soooooo glad someone else posted about this.

The common sense thing to do would be to reroute the fence system to allow 24/7 access without access to the yard. I suspect Tesla will do the common sense thing. They will be available 24/7 (my guess, not word from Tesla) :)

We took delivery of our car last Friday and I asked them about it.

They said it should be done within 2-3 weeks and they have plans to reconfigure the fence to allow 24/7 access. Timeline on that TBD. Once the design is implemented it shouldn't take them long to do it though. Any fence company can make that change in a day or two.

Jason

We took delivery of our car last Friday and I asked them about it.

They said it should be done within 2-3 weeks and they have plans to reconfigure the fence to allow 24/7 access. Timeline on that TBD. Once the design is implemented it shouldn't take them long to do it though. Any fence company can make that change in a day or two.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Congratulations and thanks for the information.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts link in my signature.

Larry

I was there 3 days ago and they said "couple more weeks" fences and FPL (mostly FPL). Interestingly, this is a response to the morons in Plantation holding things up on "intricacies".

Looking forward to it. And, yeh confirmed it'll be 24/7 access :smile: no coffee or shopping:scared: (Dominos Delivers)

Super gald to see Tesla again being proactive!