Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D buyers with Model S trade-in offers ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I tried to locate, with Google Translate but no success, a thread discussing the trade-in offers from Tesla for clients upgrading to P85D in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Based on the "sales figures" from 2013/2014, I guess your markets are the largest ones in Euro currency so there must be a lot of action on the P85D front too :cool:

Are you getting official buyback offers from Tesla Motors Europe yet and how good are they vs. second-hand market ? (we don't have them in France yet).,

Cheers

E.

Hi, i am not aware of any realistic trade in offers. I am not in the market since the car is a lease construction from the company i work for.
Probably one of the reasons the car was/is so popular over here is the very good tax conditions.

Tesla occasion kopen? Tweedehands autos zoeken op Auto Trader - Auto Trader
is a dutch site where you can buy second hand cars

this is what is on sale in Belgium
Offres

so i doubt many people are already "dumping"their current cars for the P85D

the only thing i would like is the autopilot...
drive during the night in one go to Alicante, only really taking attention when to plug in the Super Chargers..

Tesla is doing a tradein program but that is really not very interesting. A depreciation of 30% in the first year or so.

However - the residual value of a (NL registered) 2013 Model S on the 'open market' is not at all bad - given that the car driven as a company car has very interesting fiscal aspects, and certainly the Signatures with complete options tend to fetch prices that make the tradeup to the P85D not at all unrealistic.

best

PJH

Hello everyone,

I tried to locate, with Google Translate but no success, a thread discussing the trade-in offers from Tesla for clients upgrading to P85D in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Based on the "sales figures" from 2013/2014, I guess your markets are the largest ones in Euro currency so there must be a lot of action on the P85D front too :cool:

Are you getting official buyback offers from Tesla Motors Europe yet and how good are they vs. second-hand market ? (we don't have them in France yet).,

Cheers

E.

there are some rumours that Tesla is working on a trade-in plan.
details known when first P85D's are being delivered in B-Nl.