Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV showing in Manhattan on July 22, 2010

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ChadS

Last tank of gas: March 2009
Jul 16, 2009
Redmond, WA
Bloomberg is going to have a Clean Transportation Awareness Day event at their office in Manhattan on July 22 **2010**. They would like to showcase some EVs.

It's not just for NYC; this is the kick-off of a global campaign for Bloomberg, so it will be blogged, etc.

Anybody near there with a Tesla willing to show up with your car? Other EVs are welcome as well. If you incur costs getting there, it sounds like they will be reimbursed.

Let me know if you are interested, and I'll get you in touch with the people in charge of the event. Thanks!

Last edited:
That's funny, I WORK there and didn't know about this LOL. However I am on vacation next week and won't be around!!

- - - Updated - - -

Can you send me their contact info? I'll talk to them when I'm in the office tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

I searched my comp's intranet and couldn't find anything on this....then HAH!, the date of the OP post was 3 years ago!! stop bringing up dead threads!

I'm curious though - who was the contact at Bloomberg? One of their reporters or journalists or just one of their pro-green activity coordinators? I'd love to shoot them a msg tomorrow just to let them know if they ever want to take a more in depth look at the Model S that I drive in daily and one's always available....(a.k.a. more good press! lol)

Sorry, the email is long gone. I seem to recall that it was a consultant putting together the event for Bloomberg, though.

881-the-tardis_2239_detail.jpg