Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just ordered my MS!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hy guys, first time poster but been reading the forums for a couple of months. Finally ordered my MS yesterday. Ordered a white 60 with tech package, leather, and pano roof. The wait begins!
Great! Congratulations and welcome! Great thing about a Tesla Model S is there is visually little/no difference between the S60 and the P85D - it's kind of like the school uniform of the automotive industry.

You're going to love it!

Awesome! So excited for you! I have 144 days until I order mine. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, what made you go for the 60 instead of the 85 and did you get the 60 with supercharging enabled? I'm going back and forth whether or not the $8k is worth the 85. Thanks!

Saw that you reported delivery on 3/22 - wow, that must have been nice to go from the warning of early May to late-mid March.

It was great, I could barely wait knowing it can be in May and when I got told it would be late March I was going nuts, checking every 5 mins to see if the status was updated!

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! So excited for you! I have 144 days until I order mine. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, what made you go for the 60 instead of the 85 and did you get the 60 with supercharging enabled? I'm going back and forth whether or not the $8k is worth the 85. Thanks!

I live about 13 miles from work, so my daily commute is around 30 miles maybe a few more on days I have to stop somewhere else. But rarely will it be over 40 miles. So the 60 has plenty of range for what I need. I didn't get supercharging since I have another car and I also have my wife's car. We rarely go on trips driving, we usually fly. I can also charge at work so if one day I forgot to charge for a couple of nights and I'm low on range I can charge at least enough for my commute to home. No need for supercharge or the 85.