Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nightly Energy Saving (Sleep) Mode Broken

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
pict.jpg
After upgrading to v6.1(2.2.115) I lost the nightly energy saving mode. Just wondering if anyone else lost that feature after updating as well.

Sleeping nightly is a good idea. Even for cars.

Maybe they also made the default as sleep nightly, to prevent things like Slacker waking up and playing music to itself (silently) during the night, using up bandwidth for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

But it's also nice to see Tesla actively working on keeping the clutter down on the UI.

Like when air suspension used to prompt to "save height at this location"... now it doesn't prompt, it just saves the location by default. One less button, one less user interaction.

Don't want that height at that location in the future? Then just pick a new height at that location. Memory of old height is gone.

I'm late on this, but when I went out to my car this afternoon the dash screen had to boot up. Thinking that the service center turned energy saving on when they had it, I went to go remove it and found my nightly setting was missing. I 100% agree that it's confusing language.