Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Truckload of Teslas in the Olympia area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else see a truckload of Teslas today in the Olympia to Centralia area?

I ran by one headed West down Hwy 12 about 7 miles from I-5. I was headed east and saw the nose cone of the lead car and as I passed, I saw the whole car hauler. Unless I'm seeing things, but I have no idea why they would be headed that way. There is a test drive event in Olympia on Feb. 7th. Are they going to storage? The way they were headed, you would have to run down Hwy 12, get on Hwy 8 to 101 and head back East to Olympia.

Anybody else see a truckload of Teslas today in the Olympia to Centralia area?

I ran by one headed West down Hwy 12 about 7 miles from I-5. I was headed east and saw the nose cone of the lead car and as I passed, I saw the whole car hauler. Unless I'm seeing things, but I have no idea why they would be headed that way. There is a test drive event in Olympia on Feb. 7th. Are they going to storage? The way they were headed, you would have to run down Hwy 12, get on Hwy 8 to 101 and head back East to Olympia.

Probably the trade in's of all the people upgrading to P85D's!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen! :D

Ha! That would have required locating my phone and doing an over-the-shoulder shot while traveling in the opposite direction. I wasn't quite sure what I was seeing until it was too late. Seeing a Model S around here is not that uncommon; even in the land of log trucks and muddy pickups. You just don't see a truckload of them heading, well....nowhere.
If I was heading the same direction on I-5, I would most certainly risk my life and those around me to get you guys a shot:tongue: