Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla schwag in the mail!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I arrived home today to find a somewhat large box on my doorstep from Tesla. Not expecting any delivery from them, I was a bit surprised. It's a neat little Tesla gift-pack which includes a thank-you note from Elon, a hat, T-shirt, coffee mug, and travel-mug. I haven't tested the travel-mug in the roadster yet; that'll wait for tomorrow. Also included were a number of "VIP" cards to give out. They entitle the holder to an overnight test drive and whatever else "VIP" status conveys.

Gotta say, I'm very happy with Elon/Tesla at this point for going out of their way to recognize those folks who purchased roadsters both with the gift-pack and the (token, yet appreciated) participation in the IPO. Yes, I've been in business long enough to recognize a grass-roots marketing campaign wrapped around a free baseball cap .... but I still appreciated it and believe it was a legitimate act of goodwill.

//dan.

I got one too. I was surprised as I hadn't ordered anything either. Nice touch. Was this sent to all Roadster owners and Signature Model S reservation holders or all Model S people as well? Wish they would have sent it out a few weeks ago. I just ordered that exact tumbler and coffee mug 3 weeks ago. T-shirt is cool though, don't think they even sell that on their website.

Dave

I got my swag box today!! Just a regular (well, friends/family) reservation holder!
4737548350_84e3392243_o.jpg

4737561912_1b614e1401.jpg

Last edited:
Got the package today and am quite impressed. Tesla has certainly earned a few bonus points with the wife and my daughter out of this as well. However that only leaves me with a hat and some VIP cards :rolleyes:
I got a care package just like the one shown earlier. Up here in Norway, now that IS impressive. Even sent through FedEx of all things, which must have cost a pretty penny. I'm very happy...

Cobos