Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Denarius

Apr 27, 2013
Utah
So I got a tip that the Utah service center is getting close. So I did what any normal person would do and searched for permits and business licenses.

Behold! Entity Details: TESLA MOTORS UT, INC. - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov

2312 S State Street
Salt Lake City, UT

So I drove by and found lots of construction going on, but definite confirmation. It's my car in the first picture.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Awesome! Plus it is 47.2 miles away from my house, so I'm just under the 50 mile limit for valet service!

"We want your Tesla Service experience to be convenient and hassle-free. If you are within 50 miles (80 km) of the closest Service Center, a Valet can be sent out to retrieve your Model S from your home or office and return it for you when the service is complete. If service on your Model S will take longer than four hours, a Service Loaner will be provided for you, if available."

It looks they'll have a 'show room' of sorts too. I went to the Service Center in Denver but it was very minimal, lots of bays with a very small waiting area. It was so small they didn't even have enough room to display accessories.

Dropped by today. Lots of progress.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Almost home from a 2 hr drive, I said to my wife, "we need to go look at somthing. If you can guess what it is, you don't have to get out of the car." Without hesitation she said, "something Tesla right?" Ha! She's good.
Notes on photos: The bays w ramp would appear to be the delivery bays. That's where the HPWC is on the wall.
When I went by mid week, they had that triangular area above the sign all torn apart. It's a remnant of the used car dealership this progress replaces. The flashing & finish still looks pretty rough.
You may, at first glance, overlook the actual service bays which are disconnected and have a separate fenced off lot to the north west

btw, Kelly jumped out of the car & walked around w me, very excited. Me too!

oh! Forgot the flagpole! That is a SERIOUSLY BIG flagpole. It is my hope that it gets an appropriatly grande American flag

Drove past yesterday. Appears to be very close to opening. Still missing the big monitor on the wall and the build color samples.

Three demos were parked in the lot as well;

White 85
Blue 60
MC Red P85D

Attachments

• IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1233.JPG
    IMG_1233.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 228
Took a couple of beauty shots for those who don't live next to 11,000' mtns :smile:
image.jpg
image.jpg

One guy there today said he thought opening day will be "early March".
That huge column in the window reflection pic is the base of the flagpole that I referred to earlier. In the light of day, it's rusty and corroded, could really use a sprucing up.