Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Speculation] Tesla expanding to Dubai

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I caught this photo in the blog... looks to be in Dubai
Check out the photo below!?

Attachments

• model-s-blog-range-and-performance.jpg
    model-s-blog-range-and-performance.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 1,458
  • flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
    flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,054
Last edited:

Electric car charging stations launched in Dubai

Electric car charging stations launched in Dubai | The National

Today DEWA, The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority launched the first of 100 charging station across the Emirate.

“This is the start of Dewa implementing a pioneering electric vehicle charging station infrastructure initiative. It is an important step towards achieving the objectives of a sustainable smart city and transforming Dubai into the smartest city in the world.”
The authority had budgeted Dh10 million for the 100 charging stations.

This and other news I read here, assures me that Tesla will do well in the UAE and the region as a whole, even though this region is Oil's holy land. UAE are trying to portray an image away from the oil and I am sure that if Tesla tries to negotiate a good deal to have presence here, it can only be positive for both sides. Access to a new market for TM, and good image for UAE, win win. Oh yes, and new Model S's for me and ames!

Electric car charging stations launched in Dubai

Electric car charging stations launched in Dubai | The National

Today DEWA, The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority launched the first of 100 charging station across the Emirate.

“This is the start of Dewa implementing a pioneering electric vehicle charging station infrastructure initiative. It is an important step towards achieving the objectives of a sustainable smart city and transforming Dubai into the smartest city in the world.”
The authority had budgeted Dh10 million for the 100 charging stations.

This and other news I read here, assures me that Tesla will do well in the UAE and the region as a whole, even though this region is Oil's holy land. UAE are trying to portray an image away from the oil and I am sure that if Tesla tries to negotiate a good deal to have presence here, it can only be positive for both sides. Access to a new market for TM, and good image for UAE, win win. Oh yes, and new Model S's for me and ames!

Hear, hear...and a service center for the three or four brave model s owners already on the road...

Last edited: