Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in Portland metro area willing to show me their Tesla Roadster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I'm considering buying a used Tesla Roadster but would like to ride in one and more preferably take a quick drive of one. If there's anyone willing to let me take a ride in their roadster or maybe even drive it for five minutes, I would be very appreciative. I'd be happy to let you drive my BMW i3 (BEV) or supercharged Subaru BRZ around if you let me drive your roadster. I'd also enjoy swapping ownership stories of our cars.

If you're willing and in the Portland metro area (I live in Beaverton and work downtown), please send me a message. I read a lot about the car so I know the basics. I almost had a test drive when they were released (test drive was at Mario's downtown) but the guy that scheduled my test drive messed up my appointment, thus I never was able to drive one.

I'm 37 so not some teenager looking to thrash a car that isn't my own. I've had various cars at track days at PIR and ORP, and some autoX, plus do most of the work on my cars.

I used to own a Lotus Elise so I'm familiar with the general shape and possibly feel of what the car might be like, but would like a more hands on experience before I sell my cars and attempt to find a nice used roadster.

I'm free most weekday evenings and weekends.