Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Heaven - Paramus, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to tell this story. The other night around 9pm I was leaving NYC and was a little hungry. Shake Shack just opened a new place on Rt. 17 in Paramus so I decided to head over there in my Tesla is to get a burger. I realized Tesla opened a new LARGER Sales/Service Center so I decided to use the Supercharger for the first time. So, I got my Shake Shack Burger and Fries to go and drove across the highway to the center. As I drove into the lot there were over 50 Brand New Teslas in the parking lot!!!

So I'm there eating my AWESOME and INCREDIBLE Shake Shack burger, recharging my Model S and looking at all of these new beautiful cars!!! I was in HEAVEN!!!!

I'm not sure if Tesla is building inventory at their sales centers or if those 50 cars were reserved. Either way it was great to see that many cars in one place.

A couple of months ago when I was as the Devon PA SvC, I noticed that there were a number of cars on the lot with new car stickers on them. At the Raleigh showroom you're lucky to see one or two awaiting delivery. There were way more than that in Devon, but not 50. :)

I'll add picture for OP
I was charging there a few days ago
Lots of Teslas on parking lot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 678
Thanks Andrey for posting the picture that a poster thought I was lying! :) Actually that's on the NORTH side of the center. There's a SMASHBURGER in the background. Good burger but Shake Shack is the BEST.