Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sweet Spot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you @Raffy.Roma and @DrGuest! It's actually hard to squeeze so much into such a short time. I'd guess I had about 1.5 hours of raw footage for these measly 29 seconds. A lot was left on the cutting room floor. I have some TACC footage that I wanted to squeeze in, but 29 seconds just wasn't enough. I may make a separate video for that.

I'm open to any ideas that others have. I like to incorporate the quadcopter, GoPro, and DSLR for a nice variety of perspectives. The quadcopter can be a challenge sometimes with security always breathing down my neck so I usually come up with a plan of action and execute it as quick as possible then leave the scene! I'm not doing anything wrong and I'm always conscious of private property and privacy; it's just that drones have gotten a bad rap from a few irresponsible people. I've tried sticking around to explain that it's just harmless, recreational video, but found that's it's just easier to avoid it. I just got the GoPro for Christmas so I'm still learning how to use it. The DSLR takes great video and still shots and is excellent for time lapse, but you can do so much cool stuff with the quadcopter and GoPro that you can't do with a DSLR.

If you happen to see this @Bjorn, you are an inspiration with all your excellent work! I'm sure many others agree. I've watched all your videos and that's how I survived the long wait for an amazing car.

Thanks for everyone's support...