Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Accessories I should order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See how you like the neoprene fob pocket that Tesla provides first. I usually just use it even though I have the leather fob pocket, which is just sitting in a drawer. I also got the led lights but just got them from an eBay seller in Hong Kong for super cheap, and they work fine. Abstract ocean also sells a screen protector, another item just sitting in a drawer. Some folks like the center console, but you might want to try the open space a bit first. If you have an iPhone, there is a handy rigid cable mount that plugs directly into the USB port and supports the phone, charges it, and allows hands free "hey suri" use.

Last edited:
I got the anti-glare screen cover and am happy with it. It significantly reduced fingerprints and does help with glare, though sun coming through the pano completely washes it out. I also got the leather fob pocket, which like Morristhecat, sits in a drawer. I actually don't use any cover and just don't keep anything scratchable in the same pocket as the fob. Lastly, I got the AlloyGator rim protectors, which I have yet to put on, but think are a great insurance policy against curb rash. A great and inexpensive investment. I'm thinking about the license plate lights, but what I really want is much better LED reverse lights. I also got Lloyd's Luxe Mats, which are very nice, though the fit could be better.

Oh, and I got the Tesla plush blanket when at the factory one day. Lame, but couldn't resist!

Have fun!

Last edited: