Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prices up in CAD, what about NOK and EUR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

• Tesla raised prices in overseas markets.
    • Today, 11:34 AM

Mark E
      user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
      Join DateJun 2012LocationSydney NSWPosts257

[hide] - [top]Price Increase

Looks to me like the replacement price for my config has gone up a bit. Good news for resale, bad news for insurance cover if something happens to it!
      I noticed this after looking to configure what a base car would cost to compare against the BM etc after a chat with a colleague. Anyone else notice this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=70092&d=1422059689.jpg

S85, Pearl White, Pano, Tech, package, Black Leather/Lacewood, Air suspension , UHD Sound, dual chargers.

• Today, 12:19 PM

Daemon
      user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
      Join DateJan 2015LocationSydney, NSWPosts1
      Bugger! I guess its due to the AUD continuing to drop? I we end up back at about $0.75US I guess they'll add on another $5k or so to the base price.

I was hoping to order one in the ACT in a few months - I need to wait for the supercharger to be built as I'm in an apartment at the moment.

Today, 01:46 PM

hingisfan
    user-online.png

reputation_pos.png
    Join DateOct 2013LocationKingston, OntarioPosts225

[hide] - [top]Price Jump!!!

Prices just went up!

Base price up $3300 and tech up $300!

SOOOOOO glad I locked in my order yesterday!

US pricing unchanged, so definitely because of the falling loonie.

Model X reservation 391....CANCELLED
    Model S - Bought loaner Jan 22/2015, 12,000kms, Standard White, Textile, Piano Black, Standard Audio, Supercharging, no Tech

Today, 10:52 AM
    All Your Bases
    user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
    Join DateOct 2014LocationDenmarkPosts14
    Price for the Model S just vent significant up, here in Europe.

Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

Wow, when I locked my S in December 2012 it was 86k+12%tax including a rebate. Now it is 102k + 15% tax no rebate! Crazy! Almost covers depreciation! Ha ha! Who ever would have thought it would have been a financial investment!?!?

That's awesome. I just redid my config online and it looks like $149K vs. $141K. Not bad savings for ordering early on. If our dollar falls even more it looks like they might have to adjust prices again. USD price has stayed the same, so it looks like this adjustment is purely due to currency.