Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mt. Washington NH - Tesla car club 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sounds good, but how about a morning drive? we were fogged in and it was pitched black.. I think we might actually SEE more in a morning drive.
The plan might be to drive up the evening before, stay in an RV Park/Hotel and meet at the Auto Road in the AM

Many of us already did the evening drive in 2013, I was a bit disappointed in the lack of view from low clouds, and you can never count on the weather at Mt. Washington, it is it's own system. a morning drive will at least have daylight :)

I'd probably do it again.
I'd rather do something a little different. I keep saying I'm going to organize a rally in VT, and I've got a nice scenic route in mind with a cool event built in. But I've run into some logistics problems trying to get charging set up at the place I'd like to start/end.

Now that I am car-ful again, I'd love to do the climb. I agree that a morning plan would likely have a higher chance of weather cooperation.

Please feel free to set up an event on the meetup.com site for it to gauge RSVPs and do fund collection if you want. I'm happy to help out there as well.

Yes, but if we're doing an early morning run, I'd rather drive up the evening before and enjoy a meal in Jackson, then drive up with a fresh mind and solid charge. (Trying to sell this to the spouse, who doesn't really care about cars except when they break.)
I knew someone who categorized people into "car-guys/gals" and "transportation appliance people"... My household is similar (one of each - guess which is which).