Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" turbine wheels, parted out, 3 available. Silver w/ AlloyGators (removable). $700 each OBO - No L

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" turbine wheels, parted out, 3 available. Silver w/ AlloyGators (removable). $700 each OBO

TWO wheels (front wheels) are in excellent condition, and ONE (rear left) has slight curb rash, but it's covered by the Alloy Gators (slightly visible in one of the pictures). (I just washed them so please excuse the rust on the brake pads.)

They've been used for a little over 4000 miles or 1.5 months, and have a lot of tread left (not sure how to measure them, please see pictures). I just got the car in late November 2014.

No TPMS!! I moved them to the new wheels.

AlloyGators were professionally installed. Minor scuffs on the Gators, visible in pictures.

They have the UPGRADED (seems like Tesla changed this recently) Continental ContiSportContact 5 tires, NOT the ExtremeContact DW tires.

Shipping is an option, I'll wrap them to protect them. $50 flat rate for shipping. Local pickup is good too, in the SF/Peninsula/East Bay/Livermore/Central Valley area. +3% for Paypal.

Thanks!

List Date: 1/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" turbine wheels, parted out, 3 available. Silver w/ AlloyGators (removable). $700 each OBO
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Ts8XVZsNuWTh.jpg
H6eSEYXMftYa.jpg
FWvqZjcQAdBU.jpg
r2zw0QWqhcKy.jpg

Mobile friendly version: 21" turbine wheels, parted out, 3 available. Silver w/ AlloyGators (removable). $700 each OBO

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!