Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D Ferrari Leather Custom Interior (Including Next Generation Seats)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of our friends (who also happens to be a customer) recently had us take delivery of his brand new P85D. Before shipping it to him, he also has us perform one of our custom interior conversions. The entire interior was remade in authentic Ferrari leather to match his actual Ferrari, as well as the addition of our Unplugged Performance Carbon Fiber Seat Backs, and a full Unplugged Performance exterior body kit.

This particular car is the first of a few Unplugged Performance complete Tesla Model S builds that we have in progress, so stayed tuned for more builds and more photos!

10923394_10153091843053324_9099751254723515309_o.jpg

10947375_10153091850873324_8012654589264757216_o.jpg

10923732_10153091846233324_6723047794355989284_o.jpg

Last edited:
No pano roof? Whats the exterior look like?

Regarding the exterior, we actually don't have any shots just yet. The car will be coming back to us soon to get some more modifications, so we'll be sure to give it a proper photoshoot then!

Cost is extremely variable. It's dependent on material choices, complexity of detail work in the seat cushions (stitching etc), as well as how many panels you choose to have done. If you're potentially interested, please feel free to contact us and we can discuss options: [email protected].

Does your facia redesign affect the Drag/efficiency? or really any of the body kit?

Our fascia is actually still in development (we're making some small revisions to it), so it's tough to answer your question at this point. However, I can say that unlike some other companies' offerings, our front fascia will retain the functionality of the stock dynamic air inlets for the radiators, as well as the OEM fog lamps.

Last edited:
As there is quite a bit of variability in the cost due to the varied choices of materials and customizable options available, we would have to speak with you and get an idea of your personal choices before being able to give an accurate quote.

How about, what's the cheapest option? lol considering its named "Ferrari" all options are probably way out of what I would spend for a seat upgrade.

Our fascia is actually still in development (we're making some small revisions to it), so it's tough to answer your question at this point. However, I can say that unlike some other offerings, our front fascia will retain the functionality of the stock dynamic air inlets for the radiators, as well as the OEM fog lamps.

Very cool! I like your offering on interior... once my family gets a Model S (Sometime this year) I'll be sure to advocate for some white leather seats from you!

Are those headlights blacked out on the outside or inside?

Our headlights have been completely disassembled and modified. They include refinishing, as well as upgraded HID projectors and bulbs.

I imagine the quality of the leather is superior to the Tesla stock seats.. is this the case? Also, is it only available in the tan leather, or is grey an option as well?

The leather quality is far superior to the OEM Tesla offerings. It is much more supple and not plasticky. As we can source virtually every type of material, we're offering pretty much any color you can think of.