Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Consistency of Location of Favorites Button in Media and Web Apps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clearly, this is not a big deal, but I've noticed that the "favorites" button (the "heart" symbol) is located in different places depending on whether you are in the Media app or the Web app. In the Media app, the button is in the upper left, but in the Web app it is in the upper right corner.

Like i said, not a big deal, but it would be nice if the UI had consistent locations for common controls. And in case Tesla is watching, I'd vote for putting the favorites button in the upper left as that makes it closer to the driver and less of a distraction.

Just my two cents.

This inconsistency bugs me too - it's a simple fix and I hope it's on some Tesla Product Manager's list...

Clearly, this is not a big deal, but I've noticed that the "favorites" button (the "heart" symbol) is located in different places depending on whether you are in the Media app or the Web app. In the Media app, the button is in the upper left, but in the Web app it is in the upper right corner.

Like i said, not a big deal, but it would be nice if the UI had consistent locations for common controls. And in case Tesla is watching, I'd vote for putting the favorites button in the upper left as that makes it closer to the driver and less of a distraction.

Just my two cents.