Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S, Pearl White, Panoramic - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Model S, Pearl White, Panoramic

18,000 Miles
Purchase December 23rd, 2013
Car is 13 months new..
See photo for options.

List Date: 1/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S, Pearl White, Panoramic
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

uFc4hX676qYd.jpg

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Model S, Pearl White, Panoramic

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

I'm sure it's a beautiful car and I look forward to the pics. Here's what I see as the challenge for getting anything near you asking price.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4850322142.html
It's very similar and it's what I'd be using if I was looking to buy right now as the water mark for this model. Most people usually will take 90% of their asking price for anything (in my experience, cars, homes, etc) which puts this s85 at $61.2. In Redwood city a P85 with 19k miles can be had for $76k asking price and it's loaded to the gills. It's looking like a buyers market in the Bay Area. Fl prices are even lower. Then again, that white is gorgeous and if someone wants it bad enough... Good luck.

This car is almost identical to mine, except it has the Pano roof, but mine has Xpel, Photosync Tint and an 8 year Service Agreement.

I would be very lucky to get $77k for mine, so I' think you might be a little high...