Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple iPad’s Automotive Infiltration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vfx

Aug 18, 2006
CA CA
wheels-VW-DAS-blogSpan.jpg

Perhaps the most intriguing use was announced by Hyundai ... John Krafcik, said that the company’s new flagship luxury sedan, the Equus, will come with an iPad loaded with an electronic owner’s manual.
“We see the iPad providing wireless mobility, information and flexibility on the showroom floor,” said Andreas Hinrichs of Mercedes-Benz Financial, in a statement.
And Coda Automotive, which hopes to begin selling an electric car this year, also said it would put the owner’s manual on the iPad.

I broke up with Apple a while ago. I finally managed to remove all traces of itunes from my computer when I got into podcasts of college lectures and the best place for that is itunesu.

I have spent some time recently playing with a few co workers new Driod OS based phones and I like the gui and the speed is impressive. You forget you are using a cell phone.

http://venturebeat.com/2010/08/20/l...-optimus-tablet-will-be-better-than-the-ipad/

To be fair I feel that I should disclose I am one of those weirdos that likes separate devices that excell at one task than one multidevice. I have a phone with a camera a mp3 player with wireless but there is something about toys though.