Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaner for Hong Kong

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is offering a very good service by providing a flat bed trailer with a loaner car in exchange for the customer's MS for service or emergency breakdown in North America and Europe. Why there is no such service in hk. We are not paying less for our car in compare with these two markets?:mad::mad:

Not sure where the confusion is coming from, or why you are getting conflicting information.

I just asked on the WhatsApp group for Hong Kong, and quickly got replies from five members there that they had recently received loaner cars from Tesla Hong Kong during their service visits. One of those as recently as last week.

I also asked Tesla Hong Kong for confirmation, and here is their (albeit unofficial) reply:

1] Tesla Hong Kong have loaner cars available upon request and availability. They have a few and usage is quite high.

2] If the car breaks down on the road, the driver calls the Tesla Hong Kong technical support hotline and Tesla Hong Kong will arrange towing. This will be covered by warranty.

Basically, loaner cars and roadside assistance is available in Hong Kong.

If you would like, please PM me your name and contact number and I'll have someone from Tesla call you to clarify.

Regards, Mark.

1] Tesla Hong Kong have loaner cars available upon request and availability. They have a few and usage is quite high.

Yes loaner is indeed available and there is always a queue, I think it's a matter of availability and the seriousness of the issues that the owner has reported. I'm also currently in the line but I won't push too hard if the issues aren't too serious.

About flat-bed, I have seen it too outside their shop with a Model S on it.

I have had a loaner car when my Model S needed service. As for flat bed trucks...? Really? How many locations could this deliver vehicles to? The alternative in Hong Kong is that Tesla offers a pickup and delivery service, they'll even drop off a loaner. I really don't see how people are expecting any more.

OP, please don't destroy your car with a sledge hammer over this issue...

Last edited: