Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster for sale, any contact info?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you sure as one can ask the seller questions inside ebay. What ebay is trying to avoid is people going around them and cutting ebay out.

Yep.

Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 7.49.14 AM.png

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it's not blocked (I tried clicking on the Ask a Question link). But also sure that you have the right seller here. (Look at the seller name.)

Yup, I tried that. However, when I do that, I get this message:

"Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

I think when they made the listing they selected something to prevent any contact.

Thanks for the link to that Harvard Crimson article from 2010. It appears that when the car was new it was used by Tesla as a promotional vehicle to a certain extent. The article says it was driven to Harvard by Camille J. Ricketts, the Tesla Communications manager at that time (from mid 2010 to late 2011, 18 months according to her LinkedIn profile). Camille now works as an editor at First Round Capital in San Francisco.

FYI to the person considering buying this car. Reading the ebay description it appears there is an issue with the TPMS. My car had the same issue and luckily it was covered under the warranty but I've heard that could cost upwards of a $1000. Just something to consider.