Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A big thanks to EVERYONE in Tucson

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Hello from Audie -

For those in the dark, earlier this evening I sent out a kind of an SOS to as many names in Tucson as I could dig up at short notice. I tossed out PMs left and right, as I had made a Rather Bad Series of mistakes regarding distances and times and charging cables and...

...at any rate, I am extremely happy to report that a very large number of Tucson Tesla owners responded very charitably in very quick fashion (even though not a single one of you was on line when I wrote any of you).

You're all great! Let me know when you either are
(1) passing through Wickenburg or
(2) coming to Alaska.

All the best -

Audubon
www.denalihwy.com

Hello from Audie -

For those in the dark, earlier this evening I sent out a kind of an SOS to as many names in Tucson as I could dig up at short notice. I tossed out PMs left and right, as I had made a Rather Bad Series of mistakes regarding distances and times and charging cables and...

www.denalihwy.com

What do you carry those two huskies around for? I thought it was for pulling your Tesla "sled" during times of need. "MUSH Aurora! MUSH Borealis!"

Yaah yaah yah. The three in the family with any smarts - Jenny, Aurora and Borealis - stayed home.

With a cable.......

Back in Wickenburg, thanks mostly to Carl, in Marana. Thanks again!