Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Showroom and Service Center Coming to Los Gatos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Los Gatos: Is Tesla coming to town? - San Jose Mercury News

Tesla has been looking for a Los Gatos location for over a year, and it looks like they may have found one. While not yet confirmed to be Tesla, this new construction project at the corner of Hwy 9 and N. Santa Cruz Ave. sure matches the footprint of a typical Tesla design center and service facility.

Looking forward to dropping off my car and walking home!

I've gotta prompt you for photos of the construction that is underway. Look around for major sources of power/utility transformers etc. Also, possible electrical for HPWC in the future parking lot. This sure will be great news for those in Los Gatos CA if it is indeed a new Service Center. Please give those of us who are out of the area a chance to look the site over with 6-7 pictures.. thanks!

I've gotta prompt you for photos of the construction that is underway. Look around for major sources of power/utility transformers etc. Also, possible electrical for HPWC in the future parking lot. This sure will be great news for those in Los Gatos CA if it is indeed a new Service Center. Please give those of us who are out of the area a chance to look the site over with 6-7 pictures.. thanks!

This is still at the very early stages. An application has been submitted to the planning dept. Once they do their thing it goes to the Planning Commission and if approved could be appealed to the Town Council by opponents. I would guess we are 6-9 months away from breaking ground and 18+ months away from opening. The proposed site has a few older retail buildings and a parking lot so all of the existing structures would have to be demolished.
I've lived here 34 years so I am willing to wait. :biggrin: