Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New software update past 6.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P85D - Another Software Update In Progress

Just got an update notification on my phone, for a P85D that's running 6.1.
I have allowed the update (estimated time is 1:40).

I wonder if it's just some bug fixes, or maybe the promised 'range extension' update?

I have 6.1 and got a flash about a software update. Anyone know about this one. It says it will take 3 hours to install. :eek:

Are you a P85D?

There are a few folks with Ds talking about getting new notifications on the FW 6.1 thread; the speculation is that it's either a first shot at torque sleep or the promised "improvements at high speeds" or possibly both...
Walter

The new version is 6.1.2.2.113, It changes the Lane Departure warning from three short beeps (vibrations) to one long beep. The big change is restoring the steering wheel feel back to three options instead of one on the P85D. Hope they fixed my big screen Google view freezing while in Navigation (Happened twice).

The new version is 6.1.2.2.113, It changes the Lane Departure warning from three short beeps (vibrations) to one long beep. The big change is restoring the steering wheel feel back to three options instead of one on the P85D. Hope they fixed my big screen Google view freezing while in Navigation (Happened twice).

Really? pics or it never happened

I got it too, installing now.

I'm surprised that I'm getting it early, cos I had to wait years to update my old P85s,

Looking forward to it. Theres no notification when its complete is there?

Correct. No notification once an update completes, but you will be able to once again connect to your car with the app. This wil save you the trouble of having to walk to garage very 5 min.

P85D here. Just updated to 6.1 (2.2.113). Said would take 1:40 but took about 1 hour.

Some screenshots:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg