Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Super Bowl Predictions...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Canuck

Nov 30, 2013
South Surrey, BC
I couldn't believe that finish by the Seahawk's yesterday. Since they're just a short drive south of us, we adopted them as our team in BC long ago, when they were, for the most part, basement dwellers. Now they have a chance to repeat and that hasn't been done since 2005. It's also quite fitting that the team they're facing is the last one to do that.

So time for predictions... of course, I go with the Seahawks... 24 to 17.

I want Seattle to win. I'm not sure they will.

Part of the reason nobody repeats is that the league doesn't want them to. They make rule changes (or change "emphasis" in officiating) to counteract whatever the strength of the Superbowl winner is.

Just like the NBA, if the league doesn't want you to win, you probably won't.

I'm also rooting for the Seahawks, but think the Patriots have a better shot at it. Deflategate has been a major distraction for the team though, so who knows if this will be a factor or not mentally. Looking forward to watching the game!

They threw the ball?!!! Run it, and they likely win. Throw it and risk an interception. So they throw it -- and lose.

Wow, that's unbelievable! Really poor call to say the least.

Congratulations Patriots!

They probably wouldn't have had the chance to make the bad call without the insane hackie-sack catch right before it. Quite a sudden set of reversals in fortune - you can't even script stuff that crazy...
Walter