Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recurring Meetings SWFL (Ft. Myers/ Naples)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to our first SWFL Tesla Group Monthly Meet-ups.
Each mouth, they will be held in a different establishment and will also range from Lunch, Dinner, to Cocktails. Times will vary but they will be on the 4th Saturday of each month.
On even months (Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec) they will be held in Ft. Myers or Estero.
On odd months (Jan, March, May, July, Sept, Nov) they will be held in Naples or Bonita Springs.
I will continue to send out Evites (to SWFL Region) each month announcing the next location so please make sure to RSVP so I can give each place an accurate count. If you have not received an Evite or would like to be added to the list please let me know. All Club Members are always welcome. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me by private message. Check back each month for updated information. See you there!
This Month:
TESLA'S & TAPAS
Saturday February 28th
House of Brewz Taps &Tapas
10045 Gulf Center Dr.
Fort Myers, FL. 33913
1:00-4:00P
RSVP by Feb. 15th

Hi Erol,

Thanks again for all your efforts. We are looking forward to it.

For those reading this who are not club members you are still welcome to join us at these events. Just send Erol a private message.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in any of our club member's signatures.
Larry

Just now seeing this and realize it's an old thread. Monthly meets still happening? I'm a new M3 owner anxious to meet fellow enthusiasts in SWFL.
Hi Alexei,

Welcome to our club. Erol (MissErol) used to be one of our Event Coordinators in our Southwest Region which has 312 members. She has since moved and is now an Event Coordinator in our Southeast Region. We currently don't have recurring events at House of Brewz.

If you have ideas for events, we encourage you to contact one or more of the 5 Event Coordinators in the Southwest Region, or better yet, volunteer to serve as a Coordinator or Committee member. To find the contact information of our Event Coordinators, login to our website at teslaownersflorida.org with your email address and password. Then click on the Members main menu item and select Club Contacts from the dropdown list.

To check out our upcoming events, login to our website and select Events from the main menu.

You will see that we have a big event tonight starting at 5:00 pm in our Southwest Region at the CineBistro in Sarasota. This is a private Members-Only event in which we will be getting together for a cocktail reception, followed by in-theater dining and a private viewing of "Revenge of the Electric Car". We have rented out an entire theater for our members and their guests. We have about 70 people attending. We are almost full, but if you are interested you and a guest can still register.

If you have any questions, email me directly. My contact information is listed on our website.

Regards,

Larry