Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Crash Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does Anyone have a photo of that Tesla that took out the showroom window at St. Leonard's?

Has there been an Australian crash?

Thought It would be interesting to see what the car looks like after a crash

Looks like i will be driving my car more carefully after seeing these pics

:)

image (1).jpg
image.jpg
ina.rIpchAys.jpg
ku-bigpic.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
model-s-crash.jpg
original.jpg
prius_tesla_toureg_crash-500x256.jpg
Side-View.jpg
tesla_sergey_brin_model_s_pink_batmobile.915i7yvd28sg4kkgwk0ok48gs.a5fuq7lrqzkgc0ccw4ss08gso.th.jpeg
tesla-boom-0a.jpg
tesla-fire.png
Tesla-Model-S-crash-2.jpg
tesla-roadster-crash.jpg
tesla-roadster-crash-3653662600250229876.jpg
zuvyxjkdw2jn3ne0k0pn.jpg

Attachments

• prius-tesla-suv.jpg
    prius-tesla-suv.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,060
Ouch those photos hurt, especially the Roadsters.

The photo of the grey Model S crashed into red Tesla sign at the factory just blows my mind. I've been on that very spot. Took a photo of my wife standing next to that sign on the day we took delivery of our S. I don't understand how that Model S driver managed to get that car into that position. But I've seen photos of that crash from different angles, and somehow it did happen!

Nice collection of bingles but like any car there will always be crashes, maybe the autopilot will fix that!
only one death in the photos posted and that was the thief of the Tesla in the second photo, from reports ive
read he hit a fence at about 160 k's, car broke in two with back half wedged between walls of nearby building
front half on road, driver survived initial crash but died latter.
the only other death was recently when car ran off road and down/over 400 foot cliff!

According to reports Telsa is the safest car on the road, low centre of gravity, no front engine/ gearbox getting pushed back into the passengers.

Does Anyone have a photo of that Tesla that took out the showroom window at St. Leonard's?

Has there been an Australian crash?

Thought It would be interesting to see what the car looks like after a crash

Looks like i will be driving my car more carefully after seeing these pics

Large frameless glass window vs two tonne car, my money is on the car being relatively unscathed. I expect it would have been a low speed turning movement in to or out of the superchargers by someone not used to the car?

Last edited: