Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible opportunities in emerging Tesla markets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello;

I'm from Turkey and I'm a huge, obsessive Tesla Motors fan for a long time now. I follow everything about it almost religiously and I like doing it. Also, living in Turkey we don't have Tesla Motors here officially yet, people don't know much about it if not at all. According to supercharger growth map, Tesla will start operation in Turkey starting with Istanbul this year and by he end of 2016 they will have superchargers in 9 cities, that is a great expansion.

I had a chance to test drive the Model S today for the first time in Milan / Italy and it made my obsession to the company even greater. I haven't driven anything better.

The point of this topic is, for people living in countries that still have virtually no EV infrastructure and no knowledge about Tesla Motors itself, what could be some opportunities? I know that Tesla is controlling the entire chain, won't give franchises and we all know about the dealers issue in the US. Could there be a few opportunities in creating Tesla Authorised service centres? Helping with the supercharger network? Because obviously this is a key advantage us few people have. I just wanted to discuss possibilities.

Thanks

Hello;

I'm from Turkey and I'm a huge, obsessive Tesla Motors fan for a long time now. I follow everything about it almost religiously and I like doing it. Also, living in Turkey we don't have Tesla Motors here officially yet, people don't know much about it if not at all. According to supercharger growth map, Tesla will start operation in Turkey starting with Istanbul this year and by he end of 2016 they will have superchargers in 9 cities, that is a great expansion.

I had a chance to test drive the Model S today for the first time in Milan / Italy and it made my obsession to the company even greater. I haven't driven anything better.

The point of this topic is, for people living in countries that still have virtually no EV infrastructure and no knowledge about Tesla Motors itself, what could be some opportunities? I know that Tesla is controlling the entire chain, won't give franchises and we all know about the dealers issue in the US. Could there be a few opportunities in creating Tesla Authorised service centres? Helping with the supercharger network? Because obviously this is a key advantage us few people have. I just wanted to discuss possibilities.

Thanks

One way to build awarness after Tesla arrives, is becoming a Tesla taxi driver if possible or even a Tesla Uber driver. Every time you pick up someone you have a story to tell about the amazing car they are sitting in.