Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

St Joe, MI Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you call Tesla and tell them of the problem?
Thanks, I just got an email response.
Thank you for your email. We do our best to have all Supercharger Stations fully running and take up-time very seriously for our customers. We just checked on the vitals at this station and all Superchargers appear to be online and running. We constantly monitor the health of our Superchargers and deploy technicians as necessary.

In the future, if you come across a Supercharger that appears to be malfunctioning, feel free to report it at
(877) 798-3752. Our service support team is available 24/7 and can note the issue immediately. They can also investigate the situation further to determine whether the issue is with your vehicle or with the station.

Keep checking our website for new site announcements; we appreciate your enthusiasm and support in Tesla and our Supercharger technology.

Thank you,
The Tesla Supercharger Team

Was there around 3PM yesterday and 2A wasn't working. Moved over to 1B, (I think) and no problem. That place has 8 stalls and it's not the first time I've been at an SC with 1 stall not working. In fact, Woodstock, ON had the same issue last weekend. Just try them all out. In 14k plus miles of driving, I've only encountered an offline SC once (t-storm related). Had to charge at a nearby RV campground---which I had in my trip plan as a backup. Safe travels!

Was there around 3PM yesterday and 2A wasn't working. Moved over to 1B, (I think) and no problem. That place has 8 stalls and it's not the first time I've been at an SC with 1 stall not working. In fact, Woodstock, ON had the same issue last weekend. Just try them all out. In 14k plus miles of driving, I've only encountered an offline SC once (t-storm related). Had to charge at a nearby RV campground---which I had in my trip plan as a backup. Safe travels!
Hi,About a month or so ago one of the stalls wasn't working. I moved the car over and the next stall worked. Called Tesla and they said they would tell the supercharger group. Seems ok now.