Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster spotted Englewood, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ibcs

Jan 31, 2010
Ohio
May 29th, 2010 was a day I was shocked beyond believe. My son came home and swore he saw a Tesla Roadster in my neighborhood at a party in Englewood, Ohio. I asked if he was sure and he said dad the emblem was a T. Let's take a ride and check it out. Well it was 10:30 PM on Memorial Day weekend and I'm thinking he's got it confused with something else. To my surprise a Black Tesla Roadster was sitting less the 1/4 from my house. License plate started with ND4.

It was beautiful. I have never seen a Tesla in Ohio and was shocked in disbelieve. We did 4 drive by's in all. The first for confirmation and the rest in awe. I wish it had been earlier in the day or I had known about it while it was daylight.

It was late so I did not take any photos, but seeing the Tesla in person made my weekend. It only makes me want to put a deposit down on a Model S more after seeing one in person.

I know the people on the West coast may see a Tesla and think nothing of it, but it was a treat for me and my son.

---Kent

congratz! They are beautiful. I live near Sacramento and whenever I travel down to the bay area I keep my eyes out ;) I've seen about three or four different ones in the wild (none of them in Sacramento). I also attend the events they host if they are open to the public and don't cost an arm and a leg :p