Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Big +++ to Premier Mobile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lloyds

Apr 3, 2013
Bay Area
I have been a customer Premier Mobile since last year on both of our P85+s. This post is a bit delayed, but I do believe I owe them a review as I see they are now a sponsor on TMC and they have done me right on many occasions. Where do I start? On my first visit to Premier last year and some 47k miles ago, I was searching for tinting solution. I have had Huper and other tints before, but had intermittent issues with AM signals and CA (comfort access - keyless entry lock / unlock) on my BMW. So I decided to research a bit further about different brand tints. I came along a window tint blog here at TMC and found that many owners / members had great feedback about Photosynch, so I called Premier Mobile and spoke to them in length about my options. I already knew about Premier Mobile as I was an avid enthusiast on bimmerfest.com and 6speedonline.com so I knew about their reputation many years ago.

Consultation with David - I was in and out of their location in 15 minutes for their consultation and came out knowing more about tinting than ever.

Model S - Window Tinting - Page 81

I also decided in getting the clear film for the entire car after finding several rock chips on the hood in just a couple hundred miles.

We decided to go for the Photosynch tint on all of our windows. The job took 3 days total, so they arranged Hertz or National to pick me up from their location to get a rental. Something came up and I couldn't pick up the car for over a week, but they graciously stored the car for me. I am naturally ocd about leaving my car for any length of time at a shop, but with them I felt very comfortable. Their professionalism AND the fact that I drove my $130k car to their shop and it is among the least expensive car there, which told me enough about what they were about.

Came the day to pick up my white + and upon my serial inspection I seriously thought they had forgotten to put the clear film to the car. Until David showed me where they rolled the edges of the plastic, I was blown away. Yes, these guys are that good. On Photosynch it was the perfect darkness for me at 30%. The work was quality and I was able to roll my windows down right away. During the summer months, it was quite obvious that the tint was blocking out a lot more heat than in my BMW and it also did not have that mirrorish look to Huper that I found a bit blingish. This tint is quality and I have not had any issues with it whatsoever.

So my review is of both the installer (Premier Mobile) and Photosynch nano tint. Unless you've been under a rock, you should know about Premier and Photosynch tint. Highly recommended from a true user of both and have already returned on our 2nd P85+. Will be going back when we get our Model X later this year.

Buzz them at 510-623-1308 and tell them Lloyd S. sent ya! Their website is Premier Protective Films International (aka Premier Mobile) clear bra, paint protection film, tint, auto tint, safety film, chip paint, kits, custom, car

Attachments

• 20140609_103253_resized.jpg
    20140609_103253_resized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 754
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 732
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 687
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 757
Hey lloyds,

+1 for Premier! I also have a pearl white 85kwh and just got my car back from them yesterday and couldn't be happier. Went to their location in Fremont, and had the full front, mirrors and doors done with the clear wrap. They also did the Photosync to my windows, did 45% on front and 35% on back and liftgate. Paid a pretty penny, but they do excellent work! What location did you get yours done?

Thank you all for your kind words and support. We are new to TMC and just found this thread. We work hard at maintaining our service and constantly seeking to improve our craft. Though we have been doing both window film and paint protection film since 1997, we have not ceased to better ourselves! Thanks once again!